, Commercial and Property Law
Simon Raleigh was admitted as a partner of the firm in 1980 and, as the managing partner, he has piloted the growth of the firm since 1982.
In 2015, Simon was “Recommended” in the list of Leading Property and Real Estate Lawyers in Melbourne by Doyle’s Guide.
Simon is a member of the Property Law Section of the Law Institute of Victoria and has expertise and an extensive commercial practice in the following areas:
• Sales and purchases of real estate including off the plan sales
• Land subdivision and property development
• Real estate leases and licences
• Company mergers and acquisitions
• Sale and purchase of businesses
• Finance and securities
• Partnerships and trusts
Simon represents corporations, municipal councils, and private individuals and credits his success to his ability to respond quickly and efficiently and to provide cost-effective solutions for his clients.