Commercial and Property Law
Giancarlo Romano joined Best Hooper in 2017 as a Senior Associate in our Property division bringing with him over 6 years of experience in property law primarily representing vendors, purchasers and small to large-scale developers in both Queensland and Victorian jurisdictions.
He was admitted to practice in 2012 in the Supreme Court of Queensland with Bachelor degrees in both Law and Business from Queensland University of Technology (QUT) and formerly practiced as Partner of a boutique property practice in Queensland. He is admitted to the High Court of Australia and is a Member of both the Queensland Law Society and Law Institute of Victoria.
Giancarlo has expertise in practice in the following areas:
- Sales and purchases of residential real estate including off the plan sales;
- Small and large scale land subdivisions and property developments;
- Sales and purchases of commercial and rural real estate;
- Reviews and negotiations of contracts of sale;
- Retail shop, Commercial and Industrial leases and licences;
- Sales and purchases of businesses;
- Processing electronic conveyances through Property Exchange Australia (PEXA).
Giancarlo represents many developers, both private individuals and proprietary corporations and credits his success to his ability to provide intuitive, cost effective and efficient solutions for his clients. He believes in building strong, lasting relationships with clients built on trust and a desire to continuously exceed their expectations and improve their business.