Best Lawyers in Australia 2020 Edition – Ian Pitt QC Wins prestigious Lawyer of the Year Award
Best Hooper is extremely proud to announce that a number of our Planning and Land Development Lawyers have been recognised in the 2020 Best Lawyers in Australia list as published in the Australian Financial Review on 22 March 2019.
The full publication acknowledges the following Best Lawyers in Australia (2020 Edition) at Best Hooper Lawyers;
- Ian Pitt QC – Land Use and Zoning Law, Planning and Environmental Law.
- John Cicero – Land Use and Zoning Law, Planning and Environmental Law.
- Dominic Scally – Planning and Environmental Law.
- Tania Cincotta – Planning and Environment Law.
- Romy Davidov – Planning and Environmental Law.
Amongst our recognised lawyers was Ian Pitt QC, who received the accolade of Lawyer of the Year Award for his work in Land Use and Zoning Law in Melbourne. Only a single lawyer in each practice area and community is honoured with this award. Ian Pitt QC received a rare honour in 2002 as being one of only four solicitors (and last) in Melbourne appointed as silk over the history of Melbourne’s legal fraternity.